School Fact Sheet
Grades: 6 - 8
Through a constant emphasis of the "4R's," we will provide a superior academic, physical, and social/emotional education that teaches all students how to be happy and healthy life-long learners, productive citizens, and caring adults.
At Clear Creek, the "4R's" (Respect, Responsibility, Relationships, and Results) are what matter the most. These words and their definitions are regularly reviewed and are posted in every classroom and throughout the school.
- Respect: Treat people, including their space, things, and beliefs as you want to be treated.
- Responsibility: Take ownership of all your actions, decisions, and thoughts-right or wrong.
- Relationships: Conduct positive interactions with all people at all times.
- Results: Do better today than you did yesterday and success will come.
Our mission statement clearly states that Clear Creek is committed to providing a superior and well-rounded education that views students as complex human beings. We work hard to create educational experiences for our students characterized by quality work and relevant learning through challenging integrated curriculum, instruction, and assessment. Our focus is that each student will experience expected academic gains in all classes while constantly working to promote trust and safety through practicing the 4Rs: Respect, Responsibility, Relationships, and Results. We believe that regardless of academic ability those people who learn and practice the meaning of the 4Rs tend to be more successful than those who do not. Opportunities are provided for all to succeed through core, exploratory, and co-curricular activities. We strive to maintain respectful partnerships with parents and the community through service and communication. High expectations for all including students, staff, and parents make Clear Creek Middle School a great place.
- Each year, all of the students at Clear Creek Middle School will experience Oregon's expected academic gains.
- All of the students that attend Clear Creek Middle School will feel safe and respected.