"ONWARD TO EXCELLENCE!"
Sam Barlow High School
5105 SE 302nd Ave Gresham, OR 97080
Phone: (503) 258-4850 Fax: (503) 258-4840
Gresham-Barlow School District
College & Career Center
We are in the process of updating Barlow College & Career Center. Please call if you need immediate assistance. Thank you!
College & Career Center Director: Patty Neuenschwander
E-mail Patty Neuenschwander here:
Helpful Info - Financial Aid for College:
http://www.finaid.org/calculators/awardletter.phtml -- Comparing Financial Aid Letters
https://fafsa.ed.gov/FAFSA/app/f4cForm?execution=e2s1 -- FAFSA4Caster
http://collegerealitycheck.com/- What will college REALLY cost?
- Computer research programs - Career Information Systems (CIS)
- College Searches
- Visits from college representatives
- College viewbooks and catalogs
- College applications
- Financial Aid information
- Scholarship information and applications
- SAT and ACT information
- Computer research program (CIS) for discovering career information
- Vocational school information
- Apprenticeship information
- Military information
- Job shadows
- Work experience (earn school credit for your job)
- Community Service (earn school credit for your volunteer work)
- Internship credit (earn school credit)
- Resume help
College Connection Newsletters - read on for helpful tips for college bound students-click on the month's link.
If you would like to have an ASPIRE advisor, please complete the ASPIRE Application below and submit. Next, you will need to print the Parent Permission Form, have your parent sign it and return it to the College & Career Center.
ASPIRE Advisors 2012-13
ASPIRE Application (complete and submit)
ASPIRE Parent Permission Form (print and return to C&CC)